Today I’m up on Lindy’s Gang with a canvas featuring the amazing Lindy’s Squirts: the new concept from Lindy’s gang that is available right now. If you haven’t had a chance to play with them yet, you really should as they are just amazing!
- Cut a heart from cardboard and glue wings on both sides
- Cover the heart with modeling paste. Dry until the paste is dry to touch but still soft, then press a stamp into it to leave a print.
- Prime the heart and the wings with white gesso.
- While it dries, paint the background with Loonie Toonie Teal and Hockey Puck Black squirts.
- Add a thin layer of white crackle paste here and there.
- Color the heart with Polite People Purple squirts and the wings with Antique Gold magical.
- Add a design to the background with a stencil and white crackle paste.
- Mix Antique Gold magical with 3D gloss gel and add a design on a clear acrylic tag with the mixture and a stencil.
- Color die cut leaves with Loonie Toonie Teal and Hockey Puck Black. Sprinkle with Desert Moon embossing powder while they are still wet. Emboss.
- Color die cut wildflowers with Polite People Purple and Antique Gold. Sprinkle with Imperial Crown Purple Gold embossing powder. Emboss.
- Glue down all the embellishments.
- Color binding ribbon. Add more color to the wings with the Loonie Toonie Teal.
- Add some random stamping;
- Add some mica flakes and microbeads to finish.
I hope you enjoy the video tutorial I have made for you all.
- Squirts – Hockey Puck Black, Loonie Toonie Teal, Polite People Purple;
- Magical Shaker: Antique Gold;
- Embossing Powders: Desert Moon Turquoise, Imperial Crown Purple Gold.
One thought on “Freedom Canvas with Pascale”
So beautiful. I love the colors and all the little die cuts.!