Hello, my dear friends! Viktoriya here on the Lindy’s blog today and I would like to share with you my Galaxy Tags, created with gorgeous Moon Shadow sprays and many other fantastic Lindy’s products! So join me for a trip to the moon and let’s get crafty!
I created a video tutorial for you
- Draw some planets on tags and paint them with Moon Shadow and Stardust Sprays.
- Dry it and create “galaxy” backgrounds using sprays as watercolor paints
- Add stamps to tags-I used flowers, whales and crystals stamps for my tags
- Add star clusters by stamping and Lindy’s Embossing Powders
- Doodle some details with black liner
- Decorate Galaxy Tags – I used gems, sequins,chipboardss and strips
All the shining details are below
- Moon Shadow Set
- Stardust Sprays: Tibetan Poppy Teal, Hydrangea Blue, Sassy Saphire, Jazz Jivin’ Purple, Wild Honeysuckle Coral, Sea Mint Green, TiffanyLou Blue, French Lilac Violet
- Embossing Powders: Angel Wings Peacock, Golden Angel Wings, King Midas Gold, Queen Sheba’s Silver, Twilight Blue Slate
Other products: watercolor paper, stamps, black liner
I hope I can inspire you! Thanks for your attention!