Today I’m up on Lindy’s Gang blog with a new video tutorial: a gorgeous scrapbook layout. To create the beautiful effect on this page I’ve used Lindy’s Squirts, Moon Shadow Mists and my secret to the amazing color on the page – Lindy’s Starbursts.
- Prime the background with clear gesso
- Add a design with a stencil and paper paste
- When dry, color the background with Maple Syrup Bronze, Grab A Guy Gold, and Silhouette Silver
- Color the flowers with the same colors
- Die-cut some leaves in a watercolor paper and color them with Sea Grass Green, Maple Syrup Bronze and Grab a Guy Gold
- While the inks are still wet, sprinkle some Orbit Olive Green powder, and heat set
- Die-cut some flourishes in watercolor paper, and emboss them twice with the Midnight Gold powder
- Cut some papers in to add under the photo and distress them
- Color the frame with Maple Syrup Bronze
- When dry, cover it with clear crackle paste
- Glue all the embellishments with a heavy body gel
- Add different sizes of Art Stones
- Add some microbeads as well
- To finish the layout, splatter a mix of gold glitter, soft gloss gel, and water.
And here is the video:
- Starburst – Grab a Guy Gold;
- Moon Shadow Mist – Silhouette Silver;
- Squirts – Maple Syrup Bronze;
- Magical – Sea Grass Green (Nantucket Pearls Set);
- Embossing powders – Orbit Olive Green, Midnight Gold.
One thought on “Find your path: Mixed Media Layout with Pascale B.”
Love this, it has inspired me to make a piece for a friend who is making a new path for herself next month.