Hello Gang! Yulianna Efremova here and I’m so excited to be here and show you another great project as a Lindy’s Master Educator.
For this month’s project, I’m going to show you how to make this Mixed Media Artbook Page. I’ve colored this project with Starbursts from Lindy’s using colors California Poppy Gold, Hi Maintenance Magenta, Freaky Franken’ Lime, French Lilac Violet and Embossing powder Purely White, Obviously Black to add color to my page. You could create a similar piece with your favorite colors or theme.
I wanted to make it easy for you to make something like this yourself, so I’ve filmed a video so you can see just what to do to make a beautifully textured page like this.
1. Make a background using a background stamp and Lindy’s embossing powder
2. Spray the background with Starburst sprays
3. Cover with powdery inscriptions
4. I stuck on pictures and dabbed them with a black marker
5. Add drops using black gesso
- Starbursts from Lindy’s using colors California Poppy Gold, Hi Maintenance Magenta, Freaky Franken’ Lime, French Lilac Violet
- Embossing powder Purely White, Obviously Black
- Paper, stamp, black marker, embossing pillow, black primer
I hope you have enjoyed this Page idea.