Today I’m up on Lindy’s Gang blog with a new video tutorial: An altered brush. I will show you how to make your own Patina paste with Lindy’s Magicals.
I’ve glued some resin elements to a paintbrush. Next, I prepared two patina pastes with 3D Matte Gel, Texture powder, and one with Cathedral Pines Green, the other with Azure Sea Asters. I used those pastes to color the paintbrush.
I glued some die-cuts in the back of a canvas. Then, I added a design with white crackle paste to the frame of canvas still on the back. Next, I mixed Fluid Acrylic Medium with Hag’s Wart Orange and Cattail Copper Brown. I do the same with Azure Sea Asters and Cathedral Pines Green. I colored the frame with the same colors.
I’ve glued some resin elements to a paintbrush. I highlight the details with waxes.
I glued the paintbrush on the frame and I added a title.
And here is the video:
Lindy’s Gang products:
- Magical – Azure Sea Asters (Mermaid Seashells set), Hag’s Wart Orange (Haunted Halloween set); Cattail Copper Brown (Autumn Leaves set);
- Magical Shaker – Cathedral Pines Green.
- Stencil – A.B. Studio (Stencil ID-71);
- Mould – Prima (Agadir Pattern, Baroque #6);
- Art Alchemy – Finnabair Prima (Wax: Rich Copper; Fluid Acrylic Medium,
- Art Ingredients – Finnabair Prima (Texture Powder);
- Art Extravagance – Finnabair Prima ();
- Art Basics – Finnabair Prima (White Heavy Gesso, Heavy Body Gel).