Hello Gang! Yulianna Efremova here and I’m so excited to be here and show you another great project as a Lindy’s Master Educator.
For this month’s project, I’m going to show you how to make this Mixed Media cookbook cover. I’ve colored this project with Embossing powder from Lindy’s, using colors Starbursts: Mission Bells Brown, Red Hot Poker Orange, Silent Night Silver, Frozen Jack Frost to add color to my page. You could create a similar piece with your favorite colors or theme.
I wanted to make it easy for you to make something like this yourself, so I’ve filmed a video so you can see just what to do to make a beautifully textured cover like this one.
- Prime cover with black gesso
- Glue the chipboard to the cover
- Cover everything with black gesso
- Add Starburst sprays
- Darken the edges with a black stamp pad
- Inside I sewed paper together and stuck it on the flyleaf
- Paper, chipboard, scrapbooking paper.