Hello Gang! Yulianna Efremova here and I’m so excited to share my very last project as a Lindy’s Master Educator.
For this month’s project, I’m going to show you how to make this Mixed Media Canvas. I’ve colored this project with Lindy’s, Starbursts: Voodoo Violet Blue, Whale Watch Blue and Embossing powder: Groovy Granite Chunky to add color to my page. You could create a similar piece with your favorite colors or theme.
I wanted to make it easy for you to make something like this yourself, so I’ve filmed a video so you can see just what to do to make a beautifully textured canvas like this one.
- I put some foil on a plate and shaped the threads.
- I glued the threads to the foil
- After drying, the threads are glued to the collage
- Glue on hands and cardboard for volume
- Glue on flowers
- Cover half with black primer and created a gradient
- Putting paper on, cover the threads with spray
- Spray the flowers and some of the lanterns
- Add Lindy’s embossing powder
- With a brush and white gesso, add drops and splatters
- Finally, connect flowers and hands with a silver thread.
I hope you have enjoyed this creative Mixed Media Canvas Puppeteer.