Hello Sweeties, Today I’m up on Lindy’s Gang blog with a new mixed media layout. I worked with a photo of the Eiffel tower under the snow taken by Vincent.
- Primed the background with clear gesso to protect the paper from all the inks and media we will apply;
- Color the background with Whale Watch Blue, Silent Night Silver, French Lilac Violet, Banff Blue, and Hockey Puck Black. Use a baby wipe to blend the color together;
- When dry, add a design with Graphite paste;
- Select a few resin elements and prime them with white gesso.
- Color them with Hockey Puck Black, Whale Watch Blue, Silent Night Silver, and Banff Blue;
- Highlight them with Graphite and Old Silver waxes;
- Die cut some leaves in a watercolor paper;
- Color them with Silent Night Silver, Whale Watch Blue, and French Lilac Violet;
- While the Graphite paste was still wet, cover it with Chrome Doesn’t Payand heat embossed;
- Start your composition with the biggest elements and glue everything with 3D Matte Gel;
- To finish the layout, add glitters and microbeads.
Here the whole process video, I hope you will enjoy watching it!
Lindy’s Gang products
- Starburst – Whale Watch Blue, Silent Night Silver, French Lilac Violet;
- Squirts – Banff Blue, Hockey Puck Black ;
- Embossing powders – Chrome Doesn’t Pay.
- Paper – 49 and Market (Old School: High Scool);
- Flowers – 49 and Market (Cotton Blooms: Storm);
- Stencil – A.B. Studio (Stencil ID-67);
- Art Ingredients – Finnabair Prima (Microbead: Silver);
- Art Extravagance – Finnabair Prima (Graphite Paste);
- Art Basics – Finnabair Prima (Clear Gesso, White Heavy Gesso, 3D Matte Gel, Soft Gloss Gel).
One thought on “Eiffel Tower – Mixed media layout by Pascale B.”
Can’t see the video, says it’s private so I’ve to sign in. Where?