It’s Monika here with my design team project. I made two circle-shaped cards using Lindy’s Magical Shakers, Sprays, Magicals and Embossing powders. I love the way these mixed media cards turned out. These colors make my heart sing and I love mixing them to make my creations more colorful. I hope you will like these cards too.
- Cut the grey cardboard in the circle shape (I have used cardboard from the food packaging), cover both cardboard pieces with the white card stock.
- Use a stencil to create some textures on the backgrounds, add Lindy’s Gang Embossing Powders – Chrome Doesn’t Pay Chunky and Black Forest Black to add embossing effects.
- Then add splashes of Lindy’s Gang Sprays Bling-y Blonde, Edelweiss Moss Green and add them through the stencils to create some random designs and dry completely.
- Add a few more layers of the texture using stencils and modeling paste.
- After drying, add Lindy’s Gang Magicals – Mountain Meadow Green and Bayou Boogie Gold along with Lindy’s Gang Magical Shakers – Guten Tag Teal and Bratwurst Brown. Dry them completely.
- Randomly stamp a few details on both backgrounds. Add another layer of the same Lindy’s Magical and Magical Shakers to increase the intensity of the colors.
- Add Lindy’s Gang Magical Shakers Oktoberfest Orange, Cuckoo Clock Cardinal on the few places. Use a spray bottle cap to add some circles by using white acrylic paint and dry it again.
- Use Lindy’s Gang EP – Don’t Scream Aquamarine (Chunky) to prepare the die-cut elements. Color the embellishments with Lindy’s Gang Spray – Sassy Sapphire and Lindy’s Gang Magical Shaker – Bratwurst Brown.
- Then prepare the composition by adding the embellishments, hot glue dot and sentiment stickers. Add some Finnabair waxes to highlight the few details.
- To finish, add Lindy’s Gang Magical Shaker – Guten Tag Teal in the few places to enhance the beauty and all done.
Here is the step-by-step video tutorial, hoping you’ll enjoy watching it:
Here are some close-ups:
- Shimmer Sprays: Edelweiss Moss Green, Bling-y Blonde and Sassy Sapphire.
- Magicals Shakers: Bratwurst Brown, Guten Tag Teal, Oktoberfest Orange and Cuckoo Clock Cardinal.
- Magicals: Mountain Meadow Green and Bayou Boogie Gold.
- Embossing Powders: Chunky EP (Chrome Doesn’t Pay and Don’t Scream Aquamarine), Black Forest Black.
Other Products: Prima-Finnabair (Modeling Paste, Silicone Moulds and Waxes), Liquitex Acrylic Paint (white), Ranger-Tim Holtz (Stencil and Distress Inks), Tim Holtz idea-ology stickers and Mudra stencils.
Thank you so much for giving your precious time.