Today I’m up on Lindy’s Gang blog with a new video tutorial. I really love the beautiful and soft colors of the June mood board and especially the special ingredient: “flowers”. I could not help myself to make a second tag.
I worked on a piece on canvas with I colored with Pumpkin Seed Parfait, Jana’s Jade, and Salt Water Taffy Magicals. When dry, I stamped randomly with black ink.
I die cut some leaves and berries, which I colored with the same colors I have used to color the background. I selected some roses which I colored with Salt Taffy Water Magical.
I mixed some Jana’s Jade Magical with Liquid Fluid Medium to paint the resin frame. When dry, I used a metallic wax to highlight the details.
I used different metallic waxes to color the resin portrait.
To finish, I added some glitter.
Here is the video I recorded when I was working on the tag you discovered a few days ago:
Lindy’s Gang products:
- Magicals – Pumpkin Seed Parfait (Deutsch Desserts), Jana’s Jade (Alexandra’s Artists), Salt Water Taffy (Nantucket Pearls) ;
To obtain a 10% discount on all your purchase at Lindy’s Gang, use the code PASCALE_B.
- Mould – Finnabair Prima (Grungy Frames);
- Stamp – Finnabair Prima (Book);
- Art Alchemy – Finnabair Prima (Liquid Fluid Medium);
- Art Alchemy Wax – Finnabair Prima (White Gold);
- Art Basics – Finnabair Prima (3D Matte Gel, Soft Gloss Gel).