Hello! Yulianna Efremova here and I’m so excited to be with you this year as a Lindy’s Ambassador. For my very first project I’m going to show you how to decorate this fabulous mixed media Collage with amazing new colors of Magical Shakers from Lindy’s.
I used Magical Shakers: Black Forest Black, Magnolia Magenta Gold, Alpine Ice Rose, Afternoon Delight Denim, Autmamn Maple Crimson, Time Travel Teal, Cathedral Pines Green, Cowabunga Copper, California Poppy Gold, Grab a Guy Gold and Starbursts: Creme Brulee Cream.
I’m about to show you how to create my mixed media Collage, and get the amazing crackle effect that you can see and a sneak peek of new Lindy’s Magical shakers!
Mixed Media Canvas “Palette of Colors”
- Cover canvas with white gesso and then apply crackle paint (Facetten-Lack)
- Add Black Forest Black Magical shaker over the surface and rub it off with a dry cloth
- Then mix each color of Magicals with varnish and pour them on, with the canvas at an angle, so the paint drips down the canvas
- Separately dye flowers and die cuts and paste them onto the collage
- Finally glue on the glossy accent beads, transparent balls and crystals
So easy and simple, having only two products, you can create an incredible crackle texture.
How will you use such rainbow of paints?
- Magical Shakers: Black Forest Black, Magnolia Magenta Gold, Alpine Ice Rose, Afternoon Delight Denim, Autmamn Maple Crimson, Time Travel Teal, Cathedral Pines Green, Cowabunga Copper, California Poppy Gold, Grab a Guy Gold.
- Starbursts: Creme Brulee Cream
- White Gesso, Crackle Paint (Facetten-Lack) by Viva-Decor, Flowers, cutting, crystals, beads, transparent balls.
I hope you have enjoyed this unique mixed media collage.
2 thoughts on “Mixed Media Canvas “Palette of Colors” from Yulianna Efremova”
Félicitations c’est de toute beauté 😍😍
Ohh..its Amazing , the texture and colors !