Hello dear Lindy’s fans!
February is a month full of love and tenderness so I’ve decided to make a heart decoration in soft and pastel color combo.
First, I prepared all the pretty goodies you see below.
And here is a beautiful range of Lindy’s products I’ve used in my project!
Today I’ll show you a simple way to create soft pastel surface using Lindy’s Magicals and Shakers.
To begin, I covered a rattan heart with a white gesso using a sponge.
… and covered all over the heart using sponges.
Have a look at this pastel but slightly shimmering effect! Beautiful isn’t it?! 😉
To add some texture and make it more interesting I mixed the same colors of Magicals with 3D Gloss Gel and art stones of different sizes. Then applied those mixtures and bits of laces partially using a palette knife.
Let it dry and look how beautiful the heart turned out!
Next, I glued all my embellishments…
Now it’s my time for my favorite part – to tint the elements using the mixtures of Magicals, 3D Gloss Gel and art stones! I used thin brushes to add the mixture.
To finish, I added a small amount of dry glitter and sequins, and a pretty glass bottle in the center, full of small flowers.
Here is the result!
And some close-ups!
- Magicals and Shakers: Alpine Ice Rose Magical shaker, Grab a Guy Gold Magical shaker and Mint Green Magical from Mad Hatter Magicals set
- Starburst: Cotton Candy Pink, Cape Cod Coral, Shabby Turbine Teal, Tibetan Poppy Teal
- Flat Fabio: Merci Beaucoup Mint
- EP: Chateau Rose, Merry-go-Round Green, Guten Tag Teal
- Liquitex White gesso, Finnabair 3D Gloss Gel, Scrapiniec chipboard, 49 and Market flowers, Finnabair art stones, lace, dry glitter, sequins.
Hope you liked my home decoration!
Thank you so much for your attention! 🙂
Love and be loved!