Hi all you lovely Lindy’s fans and friends 🙂
I had something different in my mind for today’s post, but then I realized summer is nearing an end and I wanted to do another summer creation for you with the amazing Lindy’s. So I decided to alter two flat Seashells. I love making such projects, they are fun and not too complicated, so it’s truly a pleasure and relaxation to work on them. I hope you’ll like them as I really enjoyed making them!
- Cover both Seashells with a thin layer of Gesso, using a dry brush.
- Attach all the embellishments and cover again with a coat of white Gesso.
- Color using Lindy’s sprays and brush. When I want to have more control over where I put my color on the project I don’t spray but only apply colors with a brush. It works perfectly.
- I used five different colors, first applying the main colors and then adding additional color in some places, to add interest.
- When color was dry, I dry-brushed white Gesso over the top.
- Then, I arranged the composition with cut-out images on altered Seashells.
- For the finishing touch, I added a few white splashes on top.
I really like how these turned out! I hope they give you some inspiration to make something by yourself. I also prepared a video tutorial, hoping it will help you with the process.
- Sprays: Sassy Sapphire Starburst Spray, TiffanyLou Blue Starburst Spray, Pop Rock Purple Flat Fabio Spray, Opal Sea Oats Starburst Spray and Gossamer Gold Moon Shadow Mist.
Hope you’ve enjoyed my inspiration and the tutorial and see you soon again!