Hello dear friends around the world!! Today I will share with you an art journal page in vintage style, that I made using beautiful colors of Lindy’s sprays. Fall is finally here in Russia and I have to admit I so love it! My inspiration came from that and the cozy feeling Autumn has brought.
Also I was inspired by the romantic vintage colors of our October mood board.
- Cover the background with white and clear gesso. I use white gesso on the edges of the page and clear in the center to make the printed text visible.
- When dry, I stamped on to the background and added a design with a stencil and texture paste. Allow to dry.
- Now it’s time to add sprays. You can find a list of sprays I used at the end of the post and in the video, you’ll see the sequence in which I used them.
- I glued down the photo, papers, metal embellishments, and the chipboard frame.
- Using Gel medium add some gold glitter on top of the colors.
- Add some white splashes to make it look more artistic and you are finished.
I’ve prepared a video tutorial on Lindy’s Youtube channel so it’s easier for you to follow the process:
And here are some close-ups, pretty and still beautifully vintage:
Thank you again for stopping by and it was such an honor to be here in this wonderful team!