Hello creative friends! With you Daria Schukina. I would like to share the process of decorating a small storage box in which I will beautifully store my favorite Lindy’s sprays. Time to get organized for the new year!
I made a box of cardboard in several layers and it turned out pretty durable.
First, I covered the box with white gesso.
Then I applied a white crackle in some places and allowed it to dry out naturally, so the crackle turns out better.
Next, I brushed over the entire surface with Violaceous Violet Vintage Spray and dried with a hot air tool.
Then in the same way, I applied Landlubber Green Vintage Spray.
This is how it looks closer:
Now you need a little sanding paper to sand back the surface a little.
Add a little stamping using waterproof ink. At this stage, if desired, you can cover the entire surface with a transparent medium to fix the color.
I like to paint chipboard first and then add embossing powder, and I’ll show you some combinations that I love to use.
As the last step, I collected and pasted on all of the decorative elements, and toned all with white gesso using a semi-dry brush.
Now it’s done!
And some details:
- Starburst: French Lilac Violet Shimmer Spray and My Mojito Green Shimmer Spray
- Flat Fabio: T-bird Turquoise Flat Spray
- Moon Shadow Mist: Landlubber Green Vintage Spray and Violaceous Violet Vintage Spray
- EPs: Oakleaf Olive EP, Spring Leaf Chartreuse EP, Desert Moon Turquoise EP and Pop Rock Purple EP
- Finnabair Heawy Gesso white, Finnabair Texture paste white crackle, Scrapiniec chipboard, Iron Orchid Designs Cling Stamps, flowers 49&Market, ribbons, cords and lace.
Hope you’ve enjoyed my post!
Thank you for stopping by!