Hi Lindy´s lovers! Here Hadry 🙋🏻♀️ with a new project with a video tutorial.
I continue to search and experiment with the STARBURST SQUIRTS, it is a product that every time I use it I like more🖤.
This time I have played with earthy, brown and green colors to integrate them into my project and evoke nature, forests, leaves …, and touches of pink to contrast with the rest.
I love introducing natural elements into my projects and using photographs of fantastic beings, so this is my Enchanted Forest and the curiosity of one of those beings.
- Stencil with Texture Paste and White Crackle Paste.
- Layer of gesso.
- Glue decoration elements, brushes, trunk, metal net, Art Stones.
- And another layer of gesso.
- I start with my Starburst Squirts, “Beaver Tail Brown”, “Maple Syrup Bronze”, “Emerald Eh?!” and “Hockey Puck Black”.
- I put several stamps with permanent ink for some areas of my project
- Let’s go with the composition, flowers, leaves, moss, tag…
Here you have the video with the process of this tag, where you can see the products and techniques that I have used.
- Starburst Squirts:
- Beaver Tail Brown
- Maple Syrup Bronze
- Emerald Eh?!
- Hockey Puck Black
I hope you like my tag and the tutorial. Thank you very much for reading. I’m really looking forward to your feedback!
See you soon!