Hi all! Today I am Oleksandr Azarov and it’s my pleasure to be here on the Lindy’s blog with you today, and we will make postcards using Starbursts black sprays.
For work, I chose sprays:
- Frolic In The Forest Shimmer Spray,
- Midnight Rendezvous Raven Shimmer Spray,
- Screamin’ Banshee Black Shimmer Spray
On the base of the postcard from watercolor paper, I randomly apply sprays. I also paint half of the chess using sprays. Sprays have different shades of glitter and thus create magical effects. I dry it well with a hair dryer.
Using a stencil and embossing ink I add squares, I also cover the rest of the chess with embossing powder Chalk It Up Chunky EP
Now that all the components are ready, I glue the background to the base of the postcard and assemble the composition using bulk adhesive tape.
- Embossing powder:Chalk It Up Chunky EP, Midnight Teal EP, Hydrangea Blue Mauve EP
- Starbursts shimmer sprays: Frolic In The Forest Shimmer Spray, Midnight Rendezvous Raven Shimmer Spray, Screamin’ Banshee Black Shimmer Spray
Transparent ink, chipboard, watercolor papers, bulk tape, stencil.
Thank you and see you soon!