Hello Lindy’s Stamp Gang fans! Djamila here to show you a beautiful layout made with Lindy’s stamp Gang Flat Fabio sprays, starting from a white page!
I used modeling paste to create dimension. Once dry I spritzed water over the paper and sprayed and dripped on color with sprays from the Go Greased Lightnin’ set to add color to the background. Adding water first makes the sprays run and spread out across the paper.
In the video, I’ll show you how to make and then color your own flowers – I used Flat Fabio sprays to add vibrant pops of color on my flowers.
I’ll also show you some great ideas for adding color to assorted embellishments!
Don’t the Fabios look bright and beautiful on this page.
I have filmed a video showing you how I made this layout, you can watch it below or on the Lindy’s Stamp Gang YouTube Channel.
- Create a background with modeling paste and Flat fabio sprays
- Create your assorted flowers from white paper and punches and then color with Flat Fabio sprays
- September 2016 Spray Set – Go Greased Lightnin’
- Magicals: Go Greased Lightnin’ set
- Punches, modeling paste, stencil, brads, Sizzix dies (Tim Holtz), puffy sticker and half pearls
4 thoughts on “Flat Fabio Scrapbook Layout: Beautiful”
Merci Cindy <3 <3
wow encore une tuerie je suis en amour xxxx
Thanks Pooja <3
ITs AWESOME !