Hello Lindy’s fans, it’s Ekaterina Zenevich with you today and I want to show you how I made these mixed media tags. I used the spray, magical, embossing powders. You can see the step-by-step process in the video that I have created for you.
I mixed the paste with magicals Hibiscus Rose and Luscious Lime and added this over the background for texture.
The stamped images are covered with embossing powder Clearly Clear.
I have filmed a video to show you how easy it is to create this page. You can watch it below or on the Lindys Stamp Gang YouTube Channel.
- Starburst sprays: Frolic In The Forest
- Flat Fabio sprays: Hibiscus Rose and Poppin’ Pink, Luscious Lime, Blazing Black
- Magicals:Hibiscus Rose and Luscious Lime.
- Embossing powder: Ghouly Goblin Green, Clearly Clear.
- Stamps “TM Lesia Zgharda”
- Stencil “Katrin Craft” and “The Crafters Workshop”
- “Cracle Accent” Ranger