Hello Gang! Yulianna Efremova here and I’m so excited to be with you this year as a Lindy’s Ambassador.
For this month’s project, I’m going to show you how to make a Mixed Media Cards “Happy Holidays” perfect for Christmas or with a little tweaking, New Years, that I’ve colored with Starburst Sprays from Lindy’s. Now this is so fabulous because it gives you a chance to use up all those beautiful backgrounds and paper scraps you have collected during the year. Let me show you how!
You could create a similar piece with your favorite colors.
I wanted to make it easy for you to make something like this yourself, so I’ve filmed a video so you can see just what to do to make this at home.
- Spray watercolor paper with Lindy’s Starburst sprays – I’ve used papers that I’ve collected during the year from other projects or scraps
- Cut out circles using a punch from white watercolor paper.
- Glued the white paper (with holes) onto your colored background paper
- Then glue and stitch these layers onto base papers (also painted with sprays)
- Glue on die cut shapes and leaves
- Add sequins to the edge of the circles
- Starbursts: Bells of Ireland Green , Rizzo’s Rowdy Red, Glory of the Seas Gold, Glory of the Seas Gold.
- Watercolor paper, cutting dies, sequins, and a hole punch.
I hope you have enjoyed this Collage.