Hello dear Lindy’s gang friends. It’s Aleksandra today here with you again.
It’s fall here in Slovenia and everywhere you look around you can enjoy beautiful colors of Autumn. Leaves are falling down… I so enjoy the look on the fresh fallen leaves of gorgeous, warm, bright yellow, orange, red and green colors, so this was also the inspiration behind today’s project.
- I had this beautiful shadow frame made from a piece of a tree trunk so this was the base for my project.
- I first colored my chipboard pieces. My favorite combined use of Lindy’s is embossing powders and sprays. Dab chipboard pieces with white gesso, sprinkle embossing powders on top, melt them and then apply color on top of that. It gives it an amazing structure and coloring.
- After that, I started putting the composition together. I also colored a few more chipboards with yellow shades and added some gorgeous flowers and leaves to a composition, also a natural ginkgo leaf.
- I used some gorgeous Finnabair Rust and Fantasy texture pastes, they are an amazing pair with Lindy’s Gang sprays and embossing powders.
- As a finishing touch, I added some dry-brushing with white gesso.
Here are some close-up photos, so you can see the details of my project:
- Starburst sprays: Steampunk Sepia
- Flat Fabio sprays: Summer Lovin sun
- Moon Shadow Mist: Gossamer Gold
- Starburst Squirts: Emerald Eh?!
- Embossing powders: Sunset Yellow Orange, Spring Leaf Chartreuse, Caesar’s Gold
I hope you liked the inspiration that I prepared for you today!
I also have a step-by-step video for you to watch.
Thank you for stopping by. Enjoy your autumn days and see you again soon!