- Cut two tags;
- Glue the tags on cardboard and ink the edge;
- Color some ribbons to attach to the tags with Ponderosa Pines Olive, Frolic in the Forest Black, Cathedral Pines Green, and Mapple Syrup Bronze;
- Attach the ribbons and glue the tags to the wreath;
- Die-cut branches of fir and holly, berries, and leaves in a watercolor paper;
- Color the leaves and fir with Cathedrale Pines Green, My Mojito Green, and Mapple Syrup Bronze.
- Emboss small pebbles with Holly Berry Red Gold;
- Glue them on the holly berries branch;
- Color the berries branches with Mapple Syrup Bronze;
- Next, emboss the berries with King Midas Gold EP;
- Color the branches with Frolic in the Forest Black;
- Glue all the elements of the composition;
- To finish, add some microbeads and glass glitter.
And the video:
Lindy’s Gang products:
- Starburst – My Mojito Green, Ponderosa Pines Olive, Cathedral Pines Green, Frolic in the Forest Black;
- Squirt – Maple Syrup Bronze;
- Embossing Powders – King Midas Gold, Holly Berry Red Gold.