Hello Gang, It’s Anastasia here with a new project and video tutorial. This time I’d like to show you how to create a vintage background using embossing powders and one of my favorite sprays from Lindy’s Vintage series.
1. Apply to the surface(I used thick cardboard) 2 layers of Gesso White
2. Add texture paste through a stencil(with a big pattern)
5. Then also add water on gaps between pattern pieces and add Purely White ep there(or any other light powder)
6. Apply Van Dyke Sepia spray and remove it from the surface while you dry it
7. Color elements with spray you choose and create a composition
For more details please check video tutorial!
Thanks for stopping by!